- Jack Eichel posted three points (2+1), extending his career-best point streak to 11 games. He has 16 points (5+11) during that stretch.
- His second point was the 100th of his career. At 20 years and 130 days, Eichel became the third-youngest player in Sabres history to reach this milestone, behind only Pierre Turgeon (19 years, 156 days) and Phil Housley (19 years, 276 days).
- Eichel’s streak is the longest active streak in the NHL and one game shy of Mikael Granlund’s 12-game streak (Jan. 12 to Feb. 4) for the longest streak of the season.
- Eichel finished the game with the league lead in points since Feb. 1 (24) and tied for seventh with 45 points (18+27) in 46 games since returning from injury on Nov. 29.
- With his goal, Evander Kane tied Filip Forsberg for the second-most goals in the NHL since Dec. 1 (24).
- As of the end of the game, Kane was tied for 22nd in the league in goals (24) despite not scoring his first until Dec. 3.
- Ryan O’Reilly (assist) extended his point streak to five games (3+4).
|Updated Season Stats|
Sabres head coach Dan Bylsma
Sabres forward Brian Gionta
Sabres defenseman Cody Franson
Sabres goaltender Robin Lehner
Flyers head coach Dave Hakstol
Flyers forward Claude Giroux
Flyers forward Sean Couturier
Flyers forward Travis Konecny
Flyers forward Jordan Weal
Flyers defenseman Radko Gudas