- Torrey Mitchell (2+0) posted his second career two-goal game. He recorded the other as a member of the San Jose Sharks on March 23, 2011 against Calgary.
- Mitchell, Brian Gionta and Matt Moulson were each plus-4 tonight. It was a career-high for Mitchell, the highest rating for Gionta since his career-best (plus-five on Feb. 21, 2004) and tied Moulson’s career best set on Oct. 13, 2011.
- The Sabres did not take a penalty tonight; it was the first game without a Buffalo penalty since March 20, 2011 vs. Nashville.
- Brian Flynn registered a career-high ice time of 20:57 tonight. His previous career-high was 20:03 (Oct. 31, 2013 at NYR).
- With a goal and an assist tonight, Chris Stewart now has four points (3+1) in two games against Vancouver this season.
- After recording two assists tonight, Matt Moulson has five points (1+4) in his last five games.
Sabres head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Brian Gionta
Sabres forward Chris Stewart
Sabres forward Torrey Mitchell
Canucks head coach Willie Desjardins
Canucks forward Daniel Sedin
Canucks forward Jannik Hansen
Canucks forward Shawn Matthias
Canucks goaltender Eddie Lack