The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Tage Thompson from the Rochester Americans (AHL).
- Joins the Sabres for his first recall of the season after recording career-high totals in NHL games played (65), goals (7) and points (12) with the team in 2018-19.
- His 12 points this season tie to lead all Rochester Americans skaters. He ranks second on the team with six goals.
- Ranks second in the AHL with 67 shots on goal in 2019-20, averaging more than four shots per game through his first 16 games of the season.
The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Rasmus Asplund from the Rochester Americans (AHL).
- Joins the Sabres for his first career recall.
- Leads all Americans skaters with seven assists in 13 AHL games this season.
- Made his North American debut in 2018-19 with Rochester, ranking second on the team with 31 assists as a rookie; recorded 23 of his 41 points in the final 22 games of the season.
- Played four SHL seasons with Färjestad BK, totaling 62 points (20+42) in 170 games in Sweden’s top professional league before turning 21.
The Sabres have recalled forward Curtis Lazar from the Rochester Americans (AHL).
Defensemen Zach Bogosian and Marco Scandella will return to practice today at KeyBank Center.
- Joins the Sabres for his second recall of the season (previously: Oct. 13).
- Has recorded nine points (4G, 5A) in his last nine games with the Americans, including a career-best five points (2G, 3A) on Oct. 26 at Syracuse and goals in each of the team’s last two games.
- Posted AHL career highs in goals (20), assists (21) and points (41) in 57 games with the Stockton Heat in 2018-19, earning a spot at the 2019 AHL All-Star Classic.
The Sabres have recalled defenseman Lawrence Pilut from the Rochester Americans (AHL) and placed defenseman Marco Scandella on injured reserve.
Goaltender Andrew Hammond will travel with the team for the 2019 NHL Global Series in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Split time between Buffalo and Rochester (AHL) in his first North American season in 2018-19.
- Totaled six points (1+5) in 33 NHL games and 26 points (4+22) in 30 AHL games in 2018-19. He led all AHL defensemen with more than five games played in points per game (.87).
- Leads all Rochester defensemen and is tied for third on the team with .75 points per game so far in 2019-20.
The Buffalo Sabres have recalled defenseman William Borgen from the Rochester Americans (AHL).
- Totaled 14 points (3G, 11A) in 71 AHL games with the Rochester Americans during his first full professional season in 2018-19.
- Made his NHL debut with Buffalo on March 26, 2019 at Ottawa and appeared in four NHL games in 2018-19, averaging 16:33 of ice time per game.
- Was previously recalled by the Sabres on Friday, Oct. 25 to join the team in Detroit.