The Sabres have signed forward Jack Quinn to a three-year, entry-level contract.
- Was selected by the Sabres with the eighth overall pick in the 2020 NHL Draft.
- Ranked second in the OHL with 52 goals last season, joining Alex DeBrincat, Arthur Kaliyev and Jeff Skinner as just the fourth OHL player in the past 10 years to score at least 50 goals in his draft season.
- Tied for the OHL lead with 34 even-strength goals and tied for eighth in the league with 89 points in 2019-20, helping the 67’s to a league-best 50-11-1 record.
The Sabres have signed goaltender Dustin Tokarski to a two-year contract with an AAV of $725,000.
- Has played 11 AHL seasons since being drafted by the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2008, also appearing in 34 games during parts of six NHL seasons with the Lightning, the Montreal Canadiens and the Anaheim Ducks.
- Joined the Charlotte Checkers (AHL) in February 2019 and finished the regular season with a 7-0-0 record with the team before going 5-0 with a .935 save percentage in the playoffs to win his second Calder Cup.
- In addition to his professional accolades, has also won a WHL Championship, a Memorial Cup and a gold medal at the IIHF World Junior Championship.
The Sabres have signed forward Victor Olofsson to a two-year contract with an AAV of $3.05 million.
- Earned a spot on the 2020 NHL All-Rookie Team after tying for second among NHL rookies with 20 goals in 54 games in his first full NHL season.
- Became the 16th Sabres rookie ever to record 20 goals in a season, doing so in 54 games played. His .37 goals per game marked the seventh-best rate ever recorded by a Sabres rookie with at least 40 games played.
- His 11 power-play goals in 2019-20 tied for 11th-most in the NHL. He became the first player in NHL history to score his first seven career goals (including two in 2018-19) on the power play.