Sabres head coach Don Granato
Sabres forward Drake Caggiula
Sabres forward Vinnie Hinostroza
Sabres goaltender Craig Anderson
Lightning head coach Jon Cooper
Lightning forward Alex Killorn
Lightning goaltender Brian Elliott
- Craig Anderson’s win tonight was the 294th of his career, moving him into sole possession of 40th place in NHL history in goaltender wins.
- Victor Olofsson opened the scoring for the Sabres tonight and added an empty-net goal to cap the scoring. He now has a point in four of his five career games against the Lightning (3+2).
- Robert Hagg scored his first goal as a Sabre after notching his first assist as a Sabre in the first period.
- Tage Thompson recorded two assists tonight and now has four points (2+2) in his last four games against Tampa Bay.
- Vinnie Hinostroza’s goal tonight was his first as a member of the Sabres.
- The Sabres scored the first goal in tonight’s game. It was the third time this season the team has scored first and Buffalo is 3-0-0 in those games this year.
|Updated Season Stats|