- Dylan Cozens’ assist on Arttu Ruotsalainen’s goal was his sixth in seven games dating back to April 11.
- Cozens’ six assists since April 11 leads all rookies and ties for sixth among all NHL skaters during that time span.
- Anders Bjork’s assist on Ruotsalainen’s goal was his third since joining the Sabres, matching his total from this season with Boston in 24 fewer games.
- The Sabres’ penalty kill went a perfect 2-for-2 tonight, marking the 25th game this season that the team has been perfect while shorthanded.
- The Sabres have killed off 14 consecutive penalties against the Bruins dating back to March 18.
- Riley Sheahan led the Sabres with 10 faceoff wins, going 10-for-18 at the dot. Tonight’s game was the fourth time this season that Sheahan has won 10 or more faceoffs in a game.
|Updated Season Stats|