- His primary assist on Arttu Ruotsalainen’s goal gives Dylan Cozens five assists in his last five games.
- Today was Sam Reinhart’s fourth multi-goal game of the season. Despite the shortened schedule, Reinhart is on pace to reach the 20-goal mark for the fourth consecutive season.
- Reinhart leads the team and is tied for 20th in the NHL with 17 goals this season.
- Both Rasmus Dahlin and Victor Olofsson recorded multi-point games (0+2).
- Dahlin now has eight points (2+6) in his last nine games dating back to April 3. His six even-strength points in that span tie him for the league league among defensemen.
- Dahlin tied his career high with eight shots on goal today (Last: Dec. 11, 2018 vs. LAK).
- Casey Mittelstadt won a career-high 15 faceoffs, going 15-for-21 (71.4 percent) on draws today.
- The last Sabres player to take 20 or more faceoffs and win 70 percent or more of his draws in a game was Jack Eichel, who went 14-for-20 (70 percent) at Washington on Dec. 21, 2018.
- In his six games played during the month of April, Dustin Tokarski has a .926 save percentage and a 2.68 goals-against average. Tokarski ranks fourth in the NHL with 201 saves since April 1.
- The last 11 meetings between the Sabres and Penguins have been won by the team who scored first.
- The Sabres were 2-for-2 on the penalty kill today, marking the 23rd game this season that the team has been perfect while shorthanded.
- Rasmus Ristolainen recorded eight hits today to tie his season high.
- Mattias Samuelsson made his NHL debut today, skating 14:12 and recorded one shot on goal.
|Updated Season Stats|