- Rasmus Dahlin’s assist on Jeff Skinner’s goal marked his 100th career point.
- Dahlin (180 games played) is the second-fastest Sabres defenseman to reach the milestone after making his NHL debut with the team. He is second only to Phil Housley, who recorded his 100th point in his 106th game.
- Dahlin, who turns 21 on April 13, is now the youngest Swedish defenseman in NHL history and the second-youngest Sabres blueliner to reach 100 career points, trailing only Housley (19 years, 273 days).
- With the assist, Dahlin is now the first defenseman and third player from the 2018 NHL Draft to record 100 career points (Andrei Svechnikov, Brady Tkachuk).
- With his assist on Victor Olofsson’s goal, Kyle Okposo extended his point streak to three games (0+3). Okposo now has nine points (2+7) in his last nine games.
- It marks his best nine-game stretch since he had 11 points (3+8) in nine games from Jan. 9 to Feb. 1, 2018.
- Tage Thompson’s second-period goal was his first power-play goal of the season. Thompson now has three points (2+1) in his last four games.
- With his second-period assist tonight, Sam Reinhart now has 10 points (7+3) in his last 10 games against New Jersey. Reinhart has six points (3+3) in six games against the Devils this season.
- Brandon Montour’s assist on Thompson’s goal marked his fifth against the Devils this season, his most against any opponent.
|Updated Season Stats|