- Despite tonight’s loss, Carter Hutton’s career statistics against the Penguins improved. He now owns a .943 save percentage and 1.83 goals-against average in nine games played against Pittsburgh.
- Tonight marked the sixth time that Hutton has allowed one goal or less against the Penguins and fourth time in games in which he was the starting goaltender.
- Curtis Lazar won seven of the nine faceoffs he took, tying his season high in wins (Feb. 27 vs. PHI).
- His 77.8 win percentage at the faceoff dot is his highest of any game this season where he took more than one faceoff and ties his career high in games in which he has taken at least six draws (Last: Feb. 16, 2020 vs. TOR).
- Tobias Rieder led the team with four shots, setting a season high for the forward. It’s marks his highest shot total in a game since he also recorded four on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Rasmus Ristolainen led all skaters with seven hits, marking the second time this season he has recorded seven or more hits in a game.
- Despite missing seven games this season, Ristolainen leads Buffalo with 77 hits.
|Updated Season Stats|