- Today’s loss marks just the 61st time the road team has won out of 184 regular-season matchups between the Sabres and Flyers, including just three of the last 11. It marks the first time a team has won consecutive road games in the series since the Sabres won in Philadelphia on Feb. 19 and Oct. 27, 2015.
- Today’s game marked Buffalo’s fifth of 14 afternoon games for the Sabres this season. They now hold a 3-2-0 record in the first five.
- Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen led the Sabres with 22:18 TOI in his first game back in the lineup after recovering from COVID-19.
- Ristolainen’s six hits were the most of any player on either roster.
- Sabres forward Tobias Rieder tied for the team lead with four shot attempts in his return to the lineup after missing two games with an upper-body injury.
- Sabres forward Curtis Lazar skated in his 300th career game.
|Updated Season Stats|