- The Sabres extended their point streak to four games (2-0-2). Three games during the streak have gone to overtime.
- Linus Ullmark made 10 saves while shorthanded tonight to help the Sabres go 3-for-3 on the penalty kill. Ullmark stopped 17 shots on the power play in the series to help the Sabres kill off all six of the Rangers’ power plays.
- Sam Reinhart (1+1) earned his second multi-point game of the season. The Sabres are now 42-7-9 in his his career when he records at least two points.
- With his 139th career goal tonight, Jack Eichel passed Jochen Hecht for sole possession of the 19th spot on the Sabres’ all-time goal-scoring list. He now trails Drew Stafford by six goals for 18th.
- Eichel finished the game tied for 11th in the league with nine points (2+7) in eight games.
- Victor Olofsson recorded an assist on Reinhart’s goal to extend his point streak to a team-best four games (1+3).
|Updated Season Stats|