- The Sabres improved to 7-3-3 against the Pacific Division this season, including a 4-1-2 record against the division at KeyBank Center.
- Buffalo has now gone 6-for-14 (42.9%) on the power play in the team’s last five games.
- With his 15th win of the season, Linus Ullmark tied his career high set in 37 appearances last season. Ullmark is 4-1-0 since the beginning of January with a .923 save percentage and a 2.20 goals-against average.
- Sam Reinhart tied his career high with three points (1+2) in his 11th multi-point game of the season. It was his 10th career three-point game and his first since he scored a hat trick on Feb. 23, 2019 vs. Washington.
- Reinhart has now produced above a point-per-game pace at home this season (11+13).
- Jack Eichel recorded two points (1+1) to extend his point streak to eight games (4+6).
- He has joined John Carlson, Leon Draisaitl, Nathan MacKinnon, Mitchell Marner and David Pastrnak as the sixth player to record two streaks of at least eight games this season.
- With his first point of the night, Eichel became the first Sabres player to reach the 60-point mark in 46 games or fewer since 1992-93, when Alexander Mogilny (33 GP) and Pat LaFontaine (34 GP) both did so.
- Eichel’s second point was his 28th goal of the season. Through 46 games played, he has now tied his career-high goal total set last season in 77 games.
- With his power-play goal, Kyle Okposo now has four points (1+3) in his last three games against Vegas.
- Conor Sheary’s assist tonight gives him seven points (4+3) in his last seven games at KeyBank Center.
|Updated Season Stats|
Sabres head coach Ralph Krueger
Sabres forward Sam Reinhart
Sabres forward Kyle Okposo
Sabres forward Jack Eichel
Golden Knights head coach Gerard Gallant
Golden Knights forward Max Pacioretty
Golden Knights forward Mark Stone
Golden Knights goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury