- With the win, the Sabres improved to 10-3-3 at home this season.
- Linus Ullmark earned the win to improve to 6-1-1 with a .923 save percentage in his last eight appearances.
- Jack Eichel scored two goals tonight and now ranks second in the NHL with 22 goals this season. His six multi-goal games in 2019-20 lead the league.
- Eichel extended his point streak to 15 games (14+13), tying Patrick Kane for the longest point streak in the NHL this season. He now has the sixth-longest streak in Sabres history.
- Eichel now has 11 points (5+6) in nine career games against Nashville.
- With Buffalo’s first goal of the night, Jimmy Vesey extended his point streak to three games (1+2). Vesey now has eight points (4+4) in the Sabres’ last 11 games.
- Vesey’s goal was the 100th point of his NHL career.
- Rasmus Ristolainen’s assist on Vesey’s goal gives him seven points (1+6) in his last eight games.
- Victor Olofsson’s goal tonight gives him 19 points (7+12) in his last 18 games. He now leads all NHL rookies with 29 points this season (13+16).
- Sam Reinhart’s two-assist performance tonight gives him seven points (3+4) in his last five games and nine points (6+3) in nine career games against the Predators.
|Updated Season Stats|
Sabres head coach Ralph Krueger
Sabres forward Jack Eichel
Sabres forward Victor Olofsson
Sabres forward Sam Reinhart
Sabres forward Jimmy Vesey
Predators head coach Peter Laviolette
Predators defenseman Ryan Ellis