- With his 38th goal of the season, Jeff Skinner set a new single-season career high. He also tied Gilbert Perreault (1970-71) and Ray Sheppard (1987-88) for the third-most goals scored by a first-year Sabre.
- His 30 even-strength goals are already the most ever recorded by player in his first year with the Sabres.
- Skinner is now two points from tying his career high of 63 set as a rookie in 2010-11 and matched in 2016-17.
- With his goal, Kyle Okposo now has 12 points (7+5) in 13 career games against the Predators, including six points (5+1) in his six meetings with Nashville as a member of the Sabres.
- Evan Rodrigues recorded his 19th and 20th assists of the season, surpassing his previous single-season high of 18.
- With his assist on Okposo’s goal, Rasmus Ristolainen has totaled 40 points (5+35) this season.
- Ristolainen becomes just the third defenseman in Sabres history to record 40 points in at least four consecutive seasons, joining Phil Housley and Jerry Korab.
- Brandon Montour also recorded an assist tonight and now has nine points (2+7) in 18 games with the team.
- Jack Eichel set a new career high with 26:14 of ice time, topping his previous high of 25:57. Eichel’s previous career high in a game that ended in regulation was 25:45 (Oct. 6, 2018 vs. NYR).
|Updated Season Stats|
Sabres head coach Phil Housley
Sabres forward Jeff Skinner
Sabres forward Kyle Okposo
Sabres goaltender Carter Hutton
Predators head coach Peter Laviolette
Predators forward Ryan Johansen
Predators defenseman P.K. Subban