- With the overtime loss, the Sabres extended their home point streak to nine games (7-0-2), marking the team’s first nine-game home point streak since Feb. 17 to March 24, 2012 (7-0-2).
- Tonight’s loss dropped the Sabres to 12-2-4 in one-goal games this season.
- With a goal and an assist tonight, Sam Reinhart extended his point streak to five games (5+3). He now has goals in a career-best four straight games.
- In his last 16 games, Reinhart has 18 points (7+11), including seven two-point efforts.
- Jack Eichel’s two-goal night gave him 11 points (7+4) in his last six games against the Maple Leafs.
- Rasmus Ristolainen, who recorded two assists tonight, now has six assists in five games against Toronto since the beginning of the 2017-18 season.
- Rasmus Dahlin led both teams with 29:15 of ice time tonight, topping his previous career-high total (25:51) by 3:24.
- Jeff Skinner’s assist extended his point streak against the Maple Leafs to four games (1+4).
|Updated Season Stats|
Sabres head coach Phil Housley
Sabres forward Sam Reinhart
Sabres forward Jack Eichel
Sabres goaltender Linus Ullmark
Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock
Maple Leafs forward Auston Matthews
Maple Leafs forward John Tavares
Maple Leafs forward Patrick Marleau
Maple Leafs goaltender Frederik Andersen