- With a point tonight, the Sabres are 8-4-3 in their last 15 games against the Western Conference and 5-0-3 in their last eight home games against Western Conference opponents, tying the best single-season home point streak against the West in franchise history (7-0-1 from Oct. 8, 2009 to March 10, 2010).
- With his assist on Jack Eichel’s goal, Sam Reinhart reached the 30-point mark (18+12) this season.
- Eichel (44) and Reinhart (30) are now the first pair of Sabres rookies to reach the 30-point mark since Thomas Vanek (48) and Jason Pominville (30) did so in 2005-06.
- The Sabres haven’t had two or more rookies reach 35 points in the same season since Ray Sheppard (65), Pierre Turgeon (42) and Calle Johansson (42) each did so in 1987-88.
- Eichel’s goal gave him sole possession of the team lead with 19 goals this season. If he or Reinhart (18) finishes the season with the team lead, he will be the first Sabres rookie to lead the team in goals since Ray Sheppard did so in the 1987-88 season.
- With his goal tonight, Johan Larsson has scored in consecutive games for the second time in his career (Last: March 7 and 11, 2015).
Sabres head coach Dan Bylsma
Sabres forward Evander Kane
Sabres forward Jack Eichel
Sabres forward Sam Reinhart
Wild interim head coach John Torchetti
Wild forward Jason Pominville
Wild forward Charlie Coyle
Wild goaltender Devan Dubnyk