- With the game-winning goal, Rasmus Ristolainen posted his first career two-goal game and fifth career multi-point game.
- According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Ristolainen’s game-winner at 19:43 of the third period was the Sabres’ latest regulation game-winning goal since Mike Grier scored at 19:55 of the third period on March 11, 2006 at Philadelphia.
- Jack Eichel had two assists tonight, giving him his first career multi-point game. He now has five points (3+2) in his last four home games.
- With his goal, Jamie McGinn now has goals in three straight games against the Canucks and a point in four straight against Vancouver.
- Jake McCabe led all Sabres with a career-high 23:47 of ice time tonight.
- With the start tonight, Linus Ullmark became the first goaltender to make four straight team starts in his first NHL season since Ryan Miller started five in a row from Dec. 31, 2002 to Jan. 10, 2003.
Sabres head coach Dan Bylsma
Sabres forward Jamie McGinn
Sabres defenseman Zach Bogosian
Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen
Sabres goaltender Linus Ullmark
Canucks head coach Willie Desjardins
Canucks forward Chris Higgins
Canucks forward Daniel Sedin
Canucks goaltender Ryan Miller