- The Sabres have scored at least three goals in six consecutive games for the first time since Jan. 14 to 25, 2014. They have also outshot their opponents in four straight games for the first time since Nov. 2 to 8, 2011.
- After going 1-for-3 on the power play tonight, the Sabres are now 9-for-33 (27.3%) in their last 10 games, including a 6-for-20 (30%) mark in their last six.
- Marcus Foligno scored twice tonight, recording his first two-goal night since Oct. 14 vs. CAR.
- With a career-high three points (0+3) tonight, Rasmus Ristolainen now has at least a point in each of his last four games played, totaling seven points (3+4) during that span.
- After tonight’s goal, Johan Larsson has 11 points (4+7) in his last 13 games, averaging 20:12 of ice time per game during that stretch.
- With an assist tonight, Brian Gionta now has 12 points (4+8) in his last 10 games, marking his most prolific 10-game stretch since Dec. 2008.
Sabres head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Marcus Foligno
Sabres forward Tyler Ennis
Sabres forward Brian Gionta
Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen
Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville
Blackhawks forward Jonathan Toews
Blackhawks defenseman Duncan Keith