- With the loss, Buffalo falls to 7-3 in the shootout this season (64-49 all-time).
- The Sabres went 7-for-8 on the penalty kill tonight. It was the first time Buffalo has killed off seven penalties in a game since March 8, 2011 at PIT (7-for-7).
- Michal Neuvirth stopped 37 of 38 shots tonight and is now 1-2-2 in the five games since the Sabres traded Jhonas Enroth to Dallas, logging a .951 save percentage and a 1.73 goals-against average in those games.
- Neuvirth is now 2-0-1 in three career games against the Predators with a .959 save percentage and a 1.29 goals-against average.
- With his assist tonight, Matt Moulson has extended his point streak to three games (1+2).
- Zach Bogosian led all Sabres in ice time for the fifth straight game with a TOI of 28:07. Bogosian has averaged 28:08 of ice time in five games with the Sabres, logging seven shots, 26 hits and 16 blocked shots.
- Andre Benoit skated a career-high 27:25.
Sabres head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Brian Gionta
Sabres forward Tyler Ennis
Sabres defenseman Jake McCabe
Sabres goaltender Michal Neuvirth
Predators head coach Peter Laviolette
Predators forward Mike Ribeiro
Predators forward Cody Franson
Predators goaltender Carter Hutton