BUFFALO, N.Y. (October 2, 2014) – The Buffalo Sabres today announced they will once again offer the “Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience” and ticket auction programs for the 2014-15 season.
The “Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience” gives fans a special opportunity to experience a Sabres game like never before. Fans can win the package by participating in an online auction with a winner chosen for each of the Sabres’ 41 home games this season.
Each “Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience” will consist of:
- Two (2) tickets to a Sabres home game; Section 111, Row 1.
- Opportunity to watch the pre-game skate from the Sabres’ penalty box.
- Chance to attend Ted Nolan’s post-game press conference.
- Free parking.
- Two (2) Sabres hats courtesy of New Era Cap Company.
- VIP Ropeline experience in the Sabres’ locker room hallway
In addition, four (4) pairs of premium tickets will be auctioned off for every home game, including two pairs of tickets on the glass. The tickets that are up for auction every game are:
- Section 111, row 2, seats 7 & 8
- Section 116, row 1, seats 17 & 18
- Section 123, row 1, seats 7 & 8
- Section 222, row 1, seats 3 & 4
All proceeds from the auctions will go directly to the Buffalo Sabres Foundation.
The “Ultimate Sabres Fan Experience” auction can be accessed through the Sabres Foundation auction section on NHL.com or by clicking here. Bidding has already commenced, and will end two days prior to the date of the game.