- Drew Stafford, playing in his 500th NHL game tonight, became the 30th player to appear in 500 games for the Sabres.
- Matt Ellis played in his 300th NHL game tonight. Ellis has played 230 of those games with the Sabres.
- Stafford scored for the second consecutive game and now has 14 points (8+6) in his last 15 games. He hasn’t played three games without recording a point since a three-game stretch from Dec. 31 to Jan. 15.
- Stafford’s 23:00 of ice time was the third-highest total of his career and the highest since his career-high 23:35 on Dec. 9, 2011.
- Tyler Ennis led all Sabres skaters with a TOI of 24:17 tonight, the third-highest total of his career (and of the season).
- With his assist tonight, Ennis has a point in each of his three career games against the Predators (2+1). He has 11 points (4+7) in his last 12 games and 19 points (8+11) in his last 22 games.
Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Tyler Ennis
Sabres forward Drew Stafford
Sabres goaltender Jhonas Enroth
Predators head coach Barry Trotz
Predators forward Craig Smith
Predators forward Paul Gaustad
Predators forward Colin Wilson
Predators goaltender Carter Hutton