- Matt D’Agostini’s third-period goal was his first goal of the season. It was his first game-winning goal since Jan. 5, 2012 vs. EDM as a member of the St. Louis Blues.
- Matt Moulson scored his 14th goal of the season. Seven of Moulson’s eight goals since joining the Sabres have come on home ice.
- With his assist on the game-winning goal, Linus Omark recorded his first NHL point since he scored a goal on March 22, 2012 at TBL as a member of the Edmonton Oilers.
- With 21 saves, Ryan Miller improved to 7-3-1 in his last 11 games, with a .943 save percentage and a 1.87 goals against average.
- With the win, the Sabres have now won five consecutive home games for the first time since they did it from Feb. 19 to March 12, 2012.
- With a 6-0-1 record in the last seven home games, the Sabres have points in seven straight at home for the first time since they went 7-0-2 from Feb. 17 to March 24, 2012.
Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Matt D’Agostini
Sabres forward Matt Moulson
Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller
Devils head coach Peter DeBoer
Devils forward Jaromir Jagr
Devils goaltender Cory Schneider