- With tonight’s win, the Sabres have won three straight home games for the first time since they won five in a row from Feb. 19 to March 12, 2012.
- The Sabres are now 4-0-1 in their last five home games, getting points in five straight for the first time since they went 3-0-2 from March 2 to March 30, 2013.
- Ryan Miller has improved to 5-0-0 in five career starts against the Coyotes, with a .966 save percentage and a 0.98 goals against average.
- Miller is 4-1-0 in his last five starts, with a .958 save percentage and a 1.37 goals against average.
- The Sabres dressed only 16 skaters tonight. According to Elias Sports Bureau, the team last iced 16 or fewer skaters on Jan. 7, 1981 vs. Quebec (5-1 Sabres win), when they dressed 17 skaters, but only 15 saw the ice.
Sabres interim head coach Ted Nolan
Sabres forward Zemgus Girgensons
Sabres forward Tyler Ennis
Sabres defenseman Mark Pysyk
Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller
Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett
Coyotess forward Keith Yandle
Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith